Dependent Care Accounts

(DCA) (Section 129)

A Dependent Care FSA is utilized to pay for certain expenses incurred for the care of dependents who live with someone while that person is at work. While this most commonly means childcare for children under the age of 13, it can also be used for children of any age who are physically or mentally incapable of self-care. A specified amount of pretax money will be deducted from the participant’s paycheck each pay period. These specified funds are set aside in flexible spending accounts and subtracted from the gross earnings before any taxes are taken out. Dependent care expenses can be paid for using the NWGS flex convenience card.

Learn More Back to TPA Services

Northwest Group Services
2340 Detroit Ave, 2nd Floor
Maumee, Ohio 43537

Phone: (888) 808-3008
Fax: (419) 887-1214

Licensed Third Party Administrator

Licensed Insurance Agency

Copyright © 2024 Northwest Group Services. All rights reserved.