Premium Billing Services
For many companies, the process of reconciling the monthly carrier invoice is not only time consuming, it’s a hassle. What many employers don’t realize is the failure to reconcile carrier invoices can directly impact the company’s bottom line and employee satisfaction. We can save you time, money and stress by overseeing this process.
Our qualified team members will review your monthly carrier invoice to ensure eligibility, effective dates and premium bills are accurate. We will also work to resolve all billing and enrollment issues identified during the process. This reduces the chance of overcharging and guarantees your employees have the coverage to which they are entitled.
- You pick carriers, we give the deduction report to the client
- Client submits to us the deduction report with a check
- Do billing for all carriers, direct check to them
- Discrepancy report back to the client – making the entire multi-carrier approach seem like a one-shot self-bill system to the client.
- As a third party administrator, we receive the bill from all carriers.
With all of the features offered through NWGS, one of our most desired services is our common billing system. While you always have the ability to pick the carriers you want – and any combination of them – we take the headache of multiple bills and consolidate them into a single deduction for your payroll departments.
NWGS sends your client a simple consolidated report.